Working at The SweetSide
We are looking for a Bakery Assistant to facilitate the productivity of both the kitchen and front of house portions of our shop.
You will be energetic and ready for this fast paced industry. Your opportunity is to quickly learn the inner workings of our custom cakes, desserts and sales.
You will be the person who jumps in and helps out wherever needed; including assisting the bakers and decorators in prep and clean up, backing up the Sales Associate when the phones/lobby get crazy, boxing cakes, dishes and eventually learning to fill/ice cakes and bake. Reporting directly to the Manager, you will be integral the production value of the kitchen while also working with Sales Associate to meet client’s expectations.
Long story short: We are looking for someone that wants to work hard and have fun, while learning A TON!
To be successful you will need:
- A strong work ethic and self start personality
- Passion for dessert, especially beautiful cakes
- Looking for a long term position
- 2 years relevant experience
- Outgoing, personable and well spoken manner
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work alone and as part of the team
- Ability to adapt to new software and technology
- The ability to lift 50lbs
- Drivers license and comfortable driving on all Seattle area roads
Roughly 20-30 hours per week. $15 hour + tips
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently accepting portfolio submissions for a part time, experienced decorator. Please send your information to TheSweetSide@outlook.com